Sep 30, 2016
Russian tolls: Circle K EUROPE card acceptance for Platon and Pskov
The toll payment in the Platon system, for trucks over 12 tones gross weight (except busses), can now be settled via Statoil/Circle K EUROPE cards!
By registering your card details in Platon, you have access to more than 50,000 km of toll routes in Russia. Charges apply to both domestic and foreign trucks and the rate is RUB 1.53 per kilometer (approx. EUR 0.02). On-board units (OBUs) are only available for companies registered in Russia. Everyone else needs to buy a single trip toll ticket. The toll ticket can be purchased in advance, before driving a HGV on the Russian federal highways. This can be done in two ways:
• Registering at a Toll Service Office;
• Registering at a Toll Collect Terminal
In addition to the Platon toll routes, regional toll roads (called Pskov) to Estonia, Latvia and Belarus are also included in the Russian toll product. The following routes are covered by Pskov:
• "Kunichnaya Gora"; Pechory - Stary Izborsk, Estonian border
• "Ubylinka"; Ostrov-Vyshgorodok, Latvian border
• "Doloszy"; Opochka-Dubrovka, Belarusian border
• "Usvyaty"; Olsha-Velizh- Usvjaty-Neve
For more details please visit the Toll operator’s web page or contact Statoil/Circle K Customer service!